Welcome to Colorado Springs Daily Photo!


Hi, I'm Tamera, a professional wedding, portrait and boudoir photographer in Colorado Springs. But this blog isn't about my professional work; no, it's a daily love note to my beautiful city, where I've lived for most of my life. I love it here and I hope you enjoy seeing Colorado Springs through my eyes and lens!

*ALL CONTENT ON THIS SITE IS COPYRIGHT COLORADO SPRINGS DAILY PHOTO. This is not a stock photography site. Please do not copy, save, "screen grab" or otherwise appropriate or steal any images or text. Reproduction without my written permission is prohibited. Please contact me if you are interested in buying a print.*

18 March 2024

Saint Pat's Day Parade

I've been battling a terrible case of acute bronchitis, so my dreams of blogging every single day in 2024 came to an early end. Ha. Over the past week I progressively got worse instead of better, but I've been to the doctor and am now on a medication and rest protocol, so hopefully I will start feeling like myself again soon. All of this naturally means that I've not left the house in several days (other than going to Urgent Care), so I haven't taken any new pictures for you. Pat to the rescue! Not only has he been taking such good care of me while I'm feeling so poorly, he got some great snaps of the Saint Patrick's Day Parade on Saturday when he went downtown to pick up some breakfast for me and found himself right in the thick of things. Hooray for Pat! I feel like we should have a parade just for him! Love you, sweetie! Thanks for letting me share your awesome pictures!

Irish dancers.

Members of the Irish wolfhound club. These dogs are huge! P.S. I like her sweater.




Even the low riders got into the spirit.

2 comments:

Stefan Jansson said...

Sorry to hear about that. Get well soon.

JudithK said...

Pat has done some good work here! I hope you will start feeling much better and quickly.....