Welcome to Colorado Springs Daily Photo!


Hi, I'm Tamera, a professional wedding, portrait and boudoir photographer in Colorado Springs. But this blog isn't about my professional work; no, it's a daily love note to my beautiful city, where I've lived for most of my life. I love it here and I hope you enjoy seeing Colorado Springs through my eyes and lens!

*ALL CONTENT ON THIS SITE IS COPYRIGHT COLORADO SPRINGS DAILY PHOTO. This is not a stock photography site. Please do not copy, save, "screen grab" or otherwise appropriate or steal any images or text. Reproduction without my written permission is prohibited. Please contact me if you are interested in buying a print.*

06 April 2024

Leave It to Beavers

I believe beavers are the culprits behind the new pond in Sondermann Park, and here's your first clue. Mystery solved. Call me Sherlock.

2 comments:

Stefan Jansson said...

Police school, here you come.

JudithK said...

A long time ago I lived next to a pond (intermittent, but usually there, and some years pretty big) and saw a tree near it that had been trimmed up like this. I said to myself, no, it can't be. But it was! One evening what I had been thinking was a nutria slapped it's tail when I walked up.
And sure enough, they eventually built a lodge. Didn't harm anything....but in a couple of years they were gone with another frequent drouth. I feel very fortunate to have lived next to some in TX of all places. Apparently you have brought back memories here.