Welcome to Colorado Springs Daily Photo!


Hi, I'm Tamera, a professional wedding, portrait and boudoir photographer in Colorado Springs. But this blog isn't about my professional work; no, it's a daily love note to my beautiful city, where I've lived for most of my life. I love it here and I hope you enjoy seeing Colorado Springs through my eyes and lens!

*ALL CONTENT ON THIS SITE IS COPYRIGHT COLORADO SPRINGS DAILY PHOTO. This is not a stock photography site. Please do not copy, save, "screen grab" or otherwise appropriate or steal any images or text. Reproduction without my written permission is prohibited. Please contact me if you are interested in buying a print.*

16 September 2026

Annoying Orange

Spotted downtown on an annoyingly orange truck a couple of weeks ago. This cracked me up, especially because, A) orange is high on my list of least favorite colors, and B) despite that, I too own an annoying orange vehicle. Ha!

4 comments:

Stefan Jansson said...

Ha, I kinda like most colors, at least as a photographer.

JudithK said...

What kind if vehicle do you own? I have a beloved sort of sage green 2006 Honda Element and it bravely carried me on a 160mile round trip today. They also come in orange. But so do a lot of others. Hope you have been supported by yours as well as I have been by mine.

Tamera said...

@JudithK, I think Honda Elements are cool cars! Hondas will last forever, it seems. I have two vehicles: one of them is my daily driver (it's black) and the orange one is a vintage BMW, a 1972 2002 tii. If you click on the green hypertext in my post it'll take you to a picture of it.

JudithK said...

Ha. I looked it up. An orange one was shown. Prices for that model were starting at 9k and a high recent sale was 38k. You've got an investment, but that's immaterial. No resale because it is beloved.