Welcome to Colorado Springs Daily Photo!


Hi, I'm Tamera, a professional wedding, portrait and boudoir photographer in Colorado Springs. But this blog isn't about my professional work; no, it's a daily love note to my beautiful city, where I've lived for most of my life. I love it here and I hope you enjoy seeing Colorado Springs through my eyes and lens!

*ALL CONTENT ON THIS SITE IS COPYRIGHT COLORADO SPRINGS DAILY PHOTO. This is not a stock photography site. Please do not copy, save, "screen grab" or otherwise appropriate or steal any images or text. Reproduction without my written permission is prohibited. Please contact me if you are interested in buying a print.*

01 October 2026

October 2026 Theme Day: Soft



The first day of every month is Theme Day for City Daily Photo bloggers, and this time the subject is soft. I thought hard about it and figured lots of people would take pictures of their beloved pets, so even I had our soft (and extremely adorable) feline handy
, I decided to go with lamb's ear, or Stachys byzantina. This plant is all over our front garden and has proliferated abundantly there for years -- it really thrives in our sunny, arid climate. And it's very, very soft. It feels like an angora sweater.

For more interpretations of soft by CDP bloggers all over, visit our portal HERE. Enjoy!

No comments: