Welcome to Colorado Springs Daily Photo!


Hi, I'm Tamera, a professional wedding, portrait and boudoir photographer in Colorado Springs. But this blog isn't about my professional work; no, it's a daily love note to my beautiful city, where I've lived for most of my life. I love it here and I hope you enjoy seeing Colorado Springs through my eyes and lens!

*ALL CONTENT ON THIS SITE IS COPYRIGHT COLORADO SPRINGS DAILY PHOTO. This is not a stock photography site. Please do not copy, save, "screen grab" or otherwise appropriate or steal any images or text. Reproduction without my written permission is prohibited. Please contact me if you are interested in buying a print.*

08 October 2026

Things Are Looking a Little Better at the Duck Pond

I think the last time I showed you the north duck pond in Monument Valley Park was last November, and it had that barren "we just finished a major improvement project here" kind of air about it. I guess a more polite way to describe it would be that it was bursting with as-yet unrealized potential. Ha! Now that this part of the park has had a whole summer to recover from its facelift, it's finally starting to look a little less grim. I imagine it'll be several years before it regains its former charm. Hopefully it'll be even better than before.

No comments: