Welcome to Colorado Springs Daily Photo!


Hi, I'm Tamera, a professional wedding, portrait and boudoir photographer in Colorado Springs. But this blog isn't about my professional work; no, it's a daily love note to my beautiful city, where I've lived for most of my life. I love it here and I hope you enjoy seeing Colorado Springs through my eyes and lens!

*ALL CONTENT ON THIS SITE IS COPYRIGHT COLORADO SPRINGS DAILY PHOTO. This is not a stock photography site. Please do not copy, save, "screen grab" or otherwise appropriate or steal any images or text. Reproduction without my written permission is prohibited. Please contact me if you are interested in buying a print.*

09 October 2026

The Colorado Psychedelic Church

Did you know that we have a church here that espouses the use of psychedelics as a vehicle in your spiritual journey? It's called the Colorado Psychedelic Church -- a bit on the nose, yes, but might as well get straight to the point. Your first reaction might be to laugh but they're serious. And hey, we have about ten zillion other churches here, why not a psychedelic one, right? Their message is quite positive and inclusive, and I can certainly wrap my brain around that. And it's not like there haven't been countless other religious practices over the long history of human existence that have used mind altering drugs as part of their rituals.

I've been aware of its existence for some time but I only recently realized that the Colorado Psychedelic Church is next door to Cameraworks, where I buy a lot of my photography gear! Maybe they just moved into that spot. You'd think I would have noticed before now.