Welcome to Colorado Springs Daily Photo!


Hi, I'm Tamera, a professional wedding, portrait and boudoir photographer in Colorado Springs. But this blog isn't about my professional work; no, it's a daily love note to my beautiful city, where I've lived for most of my life. I love it here and I hope you enjoy seeing Colorado Springs through my eyes and lens!

*ALL CONTENT ON THIS SITE IS COPYRIGHT COLORADO SPRINGS DAILY PHOTO. This is not a stock photography site. Please do not copy, save, "screen grab" or otherwise appropriate or steal any images or text. Reproduction without my written permission is prohibited. Please contact me if you are interested in buying a print.*

07 December 2014

Sunday Style!


I don't have a local boutique to feature for today's Sunday Style because the photo shoot I had lined up got canceled. But don't worry, there's plenty to blog about today:  boots! I know of women who don't like winter, but look forward to cold weather anyway because they can wear their boots. I certainly love my pair of classic Frye Harness 12Rs, and I wear them constantly. With winter upon us now I've been seeing some great boots everywhere I go, so I started snapping pictures of unsuspecting boot-wearers. There are some stylish boots out there!


I'm not a fan of UGG boots, but since they're so popular, I'm including them in this post. (I will admit they look comfortable!)


These ones are fancy!

I'm seeing this style everywhere (some with a red zipper, some with a blue zipper). I've decided that these boots universally unflattering. There's something about the cut that makes your ankles and lower legs look thick and clunky. Nevertheless, every day I see women all over the place wearing these same boots. They seem to be the most popular style right now, unfortunately.

This stylish pair of shiny pink Hello Kitty boots belong to my five year old goddaughter, Hope. ;^)


This is in Denver.

Last but not least, and also in Denver, this extremely stylish lady! She's wearing leather pants and some seriously cool ankle boots. I included the guy in the picture because I like his street style. (I know, I know, hipster. I just like his red shoes.)

2 comments:

William Kendall said...

The ladies are quite fashionable!

Randy said...

Tis the season for boots.