Welcome to Colorado Springs Daily Photo!


Hi, I'm Tamera, a professional wedding, portrait and boudoir photographer in Colorado Springs. But this blog isn't about my professional work; no, it's a daily love note to my beautiful city, where I've lived for most of my life. I love it here and I hope you enjoy seeing Colorado Springs through my eyes and lens!

*ALL CONTENT ON THIS SITE IS COPYRIGHT COLORADO SPRINGS DAILY PHOTO. This is not a stock photography site. Please do not copy, save, "screen grab" or otherwise appropriate or steal any images or text. Reproduction without my written permission is prohibited. Please contact me if you are interested in buying a print.*

10 October 2009

I'm back!


I'm so happy to be back on my feet and blogging again! (Read the previous post for an explanation.) I did not mean to be gone for so long but I was more or less immobilized for two and-a-half weeks, and once I got healthy enough I was scrambling to catch up on my work. I feel reasonably caught up enough now to resume my Colorado Springs Daily Photo blogging. Thank you dear readers for your patience and kind words!

Here's a photo I took in my sadly neglected front garden on September 3rd, which was a gorgeous day. Alas, today is not a balmy fall day at all. It's only 21 degrees out (that's -6 Celsius) and the roads are extremely icy from the drizzle. There was a 50+ car pileup on the interstate this morning! We've had a pretty nice Indian summer up until now. I guess Mother Nature is letting us know that winter is around the corner.

7 comments:

~Cheryl said...

Welcome back! I heard about the Colorado snow--stay warm!

Lois said...

Glad you are back Tamera! Sorry about the cold. It's hot here still. We got teased with a little cool fall weather a couple of weeks ago, but it has been hot and humid and yucky here since. I like this shot, especially the bee!

Anonymous said...

Welcome back - Very pretty shot here

JM Vigil said...

Good to have you back!

Tamera said...

Thanks guys. It's great to be back!

Lisa Wilson said...

I'm glad you are doing better and that you were safe during that crazy ice, too!

Clytie said...

Welcome back! We heard about the huge accident(s) in the Springs - and Denver. I'm glad you made it through okay.