Welcome to Colorado Springs Daily Photo!


Hi, I'm Tamera, a professional wedding, portrait and boudoir photographer in Colorado Springs. But this blog isn't about my professional work; no, it's a daily love note to my beautiful city, where I've lived for most of my life. I love it here and I hope you enjoy seeing Colorado Springs through my eyes and lens!

*ALL CONTENT ON THIS SITE IS COPYRIGHT COLORADO SPRINGS DAILY PHOTO. This is not a stock photography site. Please do not copy, save, "screen grab" or otherwise appropriate or steal any images or text. Reproduction without my written permission is prohibited. Please contact me if you are interested in buying a print.*

11 October 2009

Summer's end


Another snap from September 3rd. I remember that as I took this shot I was thinking it was such a "summer" image, and that very soon the weather would turn. Here in Colorado Springs we have a short summer because we're at such a high altitude. We keep the heat on in the house through the end of May, and by the end of September we're turning it on again. Just like that, summer's gone. We're definitely on the brink of winter now!

3 comments:

Lois said...

Yeah well I wish you would send some of that cold weather this way, because I don't think I can stand any more 90 degree days!

Les Barr said...

Over here in PA it's not getting all that cold, yet. Pretty soon the temp's will start dropping down into the 20's & 30's. I can do without the 90 - 100 deg. weather we had this Summer.

Tamera said...

It's 47 now, a veritable heatwave! ;o)