Welcome to Colorado Springs Daily Photo!


Hi, I'm Tamera, a professional wedding, portrait and boudoir photographer in Colorado Springs. But this blog isn't about my professional work; no, it's a daily love note to my beautiful city, where I've lived for most of my life. I love it here and I hope you enjoy seeing Colorado Springs through my eyes and lens!

*ALL CONTENT ON THIS SITE IS COPYRIGHT COLORADO SPRINGS DAILY PHOTO. This is not a stock photography site. Please do not copy, save, "screen grab" or otherwise appropriate or steal any images or text. Reproduction without my written permission is prohibited. Please contact me if you are interested in buying a print.*

16 October 2009

Riding pillion


I captured this shot yesterday in traffic, on the way home from an appointment. I think it's hilarious that this scary biker guy has a purple stuffed monkey riding pillion!

3 comments:

Lois said...

That's cute Tamera! Don't you just love it when something just begs you to take a picture of it and post it on your blog?

Tamera said...

I live for those moments Lois! :o)

Gunn said...

Well seen and well done!!
Big smile from me in Stavanger! :-)