Welcome to Colorado Springs Daily Photo!


Hi, I'm Tamera, a professional wedding, portrait and boudoir photographer in Colorado Springs. But this blog isn't about my professional work; no, it's a daily love note to my beautiful city, where I've lived for most of my life. I love it here and I hope you enjoy seeing Colorado Springs through my eyes and lens!

*ALL CONTENT ON THIS SITE IS COPYRIGHT COLORADO SPRINGS DAILY PHOTO. This is not a stock photography site. Please do not copy, save, "screen grab" or otherwise appropriate or steal any images or text. Reproduction without my written permission is prohibited. Please contact me if you are interested in buying a print.*

05 April 2010

Penrose, Colorado


Yesterday Pat and I took a drive to Cañon City, and on the way there we stopped in Penrose to take a few pictures of this and that. Penrose is a little town with about 4,000 residents. It's pretty rural. There are a few oddities that I find picture-worthy in Penrose (including a giant rocking chair), but there is also a lot of small town prettiness to be found. This little road, for instance, leading westward into the sunset.

2 comments:

Clytie said...

One of those rare photos that makes me want to get in my car and drive down that road.

Lois said...

What a lovely picture Tamera!