Welcome to Colorado Springs Daily Photo!


Hi, I'm Tamera, a professional wedding, portrait and boudoir photographer in Colorado Springs. But this blog isn't about my professional work; no, it's a daily love note to my beautiful city, where I've lived for most of my life. I love it here and I hope you enjoy seeing Colorado Springs through my eyes and lens!

*ALL CONTENT ON THIS SITE IS COPYRIGHT COLORADO SPRINGS DAILY PHOTO. This is not a stock photography site. Please do not copy, save, "screen grab" or otherwise appropriate or steal any images or text. Reproduction without my written permission is prohibited. Please contact me if you are interested in buying a print.*

24 November 2012

Where the beautiful people go


They say the "W" in the name of the W Hotel doesn't stand for anything in particular -- or rather, it means whatever you want it to mean. Okay then, I think it stands for "where the beautiful people go". When I was in Austin recently, my brother Chuck and I went to the W just to hang out in the middle of the afternoon, and this guy was sitting in the lounge a few feet away from me. Look at him. He's just too good to be true. He's so comfortable with his look -- casual suede chukka boots, light-colored khakis, sport jacket, and perfect Ken doll hair -- that he manages to pull off wearing sunglasses indoors without looking like a total asshole. (Pardon my French.) I was impressed enough to sneak a picture of him. Hopefully he was too engrossed in his smart phone to notice.

Below, a picture of the W's bar.  It's so cool, and the bartenders there turned out to be really friendly and nice.  If I lived in Austin I'd dress to kill and go there every night.


3 comments:

Randy said...

Love his shoes. I've heard of this chain but never actually seen one.

Tamera said...

I love his shoes too! I swear this photo looks like an ad for the shoes. Ha.

Anonymous said...

beautiful guy! he's like a model... :D great shoes, really.

visitng from CDP.