Welcome to Colorado Springs Daily Photo!


Hi, I'm Tamera, a professional wedding, portrait and boudoir photographer in Colorado Springs. But this blog isn't about my professional work; no, it's a daily love note to my beautiful city, where I've lived for most of my life. I love it here and I hope you enjoy seeing Colorado Springs through my eyes and lens!

*ALL CONTENT ON THIS SITE IS COPYRIGHT COLORADO SPRINGS DAILY PHOTO. This is not a stock photography site. Please do not copy, save, "screen grab" or otherwise appropriate or steal any images or text. Reproduction without my written permission is prohibited. Please contact me if you are interested in buying a print.*

17 February 2014

A trio of fashionistas


Yesterday was nice and warm, almost springlike! In fact, it was a balmy 65­° F (18° C) outside when Pat and I ventured out for some coffee downtown in the late afternoon. As we were about to drive off, this posse of adorable lasses walked past, prompting me to jump out of the car and beg them to stop for a photo. I love how each girl has her own distinct style signature. From left: Ginger, who somehow rocks boat shoes with a sundress (yes, she made it work!!!) and an electric blue cardigan that contrasts so well with her bright red hair; Tammy, wearing the cutest giant yellow bow in her hair and the cutest booties on her feet; and Elise, in a groovy vertically striped maxi skirt when everyone else on earth is wearing horizontal stripes -- and that denim jacket tops off her look just right.  Way to go, girls, you look great individually and en masse! I know we still have plenty of winter ahead of us, but these ladies make me want to break out the sundresses and flip flops right now!

7 comments:

Stefan Jansson said...

All three with their own individual style. Nice portrait.

Mo said...

It's fashion week here so the city is full of weird and wonderful outfits

Tamera said...

Mo, you should definitely post pictures -- London fashion week is a parade of awesome!

JL Leal said...

Nice portrait!

Anonymous said...

I know the tiny one in the vertical stripes and she actually made her skirt and sash herself. Fashionable and crafty!

William Kendall said...

A lovely portrait of all three, Tamera!

Randy said...

Such pretty young women.