Welcome to Colorado Springs Daily Photo!


Hi, I'm Tamera, a professional wedding, portrait and boudoir photographer in Colorado Springs. But this blog isn't about my professional work; no, it's a daily love note to my beautiful city, where I've lived for most of my life. I love it here and I hope you enjoy seeing Colorado Springs through my eyes and lens!

*ALL CONTENT ON THIS SITE IS COPYRIGHT COLORADO SPRINGS DAILY PHOTO. This is not a stock photography site. Please do not copy, save, "screen grab" or otherwise appropriate or steal any images or text. Reproduction without my written permission is prohibited. Please contact me if you are interested in buying a print.*

22 March 2014

Motorcycle show


I knew this picture would get your attention! Pat and I went to a motorcycle show last Sunday, and this lovely lady, Rachel, gave me a nice smile for the blog. I like motorcycles in theory, and I like going on rides, but Pat's the real enthusiast in this relationship. Lately he's been thinking of buying a nice touring bike. What kind of motorcycle do you prefer, the crazy custom style ones that are so popular now, or the old school style? I love old motorcycles, like Indians, BSAs and Triumphs. They have such gorgeous lines.

Here are a few more pictures from the event. Enjoy!



This bike has set speed records at the Salt Flats. How cool is that?!?



I love everything about this old Harley Davidson. It's a beaut!



The Sons of Silence were there. They have a violent reputation. Surely you've heard of them, but if not, click HERE for a little history.

5 comments:

Hilda said...

I love the old Harley, too! Absolutely gorgeous. The funny-looking little duck with four paws made me smile.

Stefan Jansson said...

The old bikes are always fun to see and shoot.

Pat said...

I definitely, definitely want that turquoise and white one.... What a fun day you must have had.

William Kendall said...

Oh yes, that got my attention, and the bikes are nice too!

I used to ride. I miss the open road on a motorbike.

Randy said...

There are some cool bikes. I like the little duck shot.