Welcome to Colorado Springs Daily Photo!


Hi, I'm Tamera, a professional wedding, portrait and boudoir photographer in Colorado Springs. But this blog isn't about my professional work; no, it's a daily love note to my beautiful city, where I've lived for most of my life. I love it here and I hope you enjoy seeing Colorado Springs through my eyes and lens!

*ALL CONTENT ON THIS SITE IS COPYRIGHT COLORADO SPRINGS DAILY PHOTO. This is not a stock photography site. Please do not copy, save, "screen grab" or otherwise appropriate or steal any images or text. Reproduction without my written permission is prohibited. Please contact me if you are interested in buying a print.*

04 November 2014

Fashion Week (part 3)


Check out this guy's great style! In fact, he's what inspired me to do Fashion Week! I was in the parking lot at the Citadel Crossing, waiting in the car for Pat to buy a tank of propane at Lowe's, and lo and behold this amazingly stylish man walked past. I had just enough time to grab my camera and snap one frame of him. You'd think that the mix of blue and white floral shirt, brown plaid jacket, and classic LV logoed satchel wouldn't work at all, but instead it's brilliant! And is that a red carnation I see on his lapel? I love it! Those awesome, mod boots make the outfit sing, though (not to mention the rock and roll hairstyle). Fantastic!

4 comments:

Stefan Jansson said...

He gets away with it.

Gunn said...

I agree with you.
He has style!

William Kendall said...

I'm wondering if that might be a poppy in his lapel.

Randy said...

Excellent style.