Welcome to Colorado Springs Daily Photo!


Hi, I'm Tamera, a professional wedding, portrait and boudoir photographer in Colorado Springs. But this blog isn't about my professional work; no, it's a daily love note to my beautiful city, where I've lived for most of my life. I love it here and I hope you enjoy seeing Colorado Springs through my eyes and lens!

*ALL CONTENT ON THIS SITE IS COPYRIGHT COLORADO SPRINGS DAILY PHOTO. This is not a stock photography site. Please do not copy, save, "screen grab" or otherwise appropriate or steal any images or text. Reproduction without my written permission is prohibited. Please contact me if you are interested in buying a print.*

31 May 2016

School's out


School is out for the summer, which means that kids will be playing outside at all times of day for the next couple of months. Please be extra safe on the roads! I saw this sign on 17th Street last week, and thought it was so great that I pulled over my car to take a picture. As for me, there's an apartment community near my house, and occasionally its residents use my street as a shortcut. Usually they drive way too fast and it really ticks me off! There is no reason to drive through someone's neighborhood like that. A little FYI for my local readers: on streets where there is no speed limit posted, it's 20 miles per hour. That includes my street and probably yours too. Be safe out there! And please be considerate!

2 comments:

from Madrid said...

Timely notice and very well put!

Tomás.

William Kendall said...

Here the schools are still on until the middle of June or so, and don't come back until after Labour Day.