Welcome to Colorado Springs Daily Photo!


Hi, I'm Tamera, a professional wedding, portrait and boudoir photographer in Colorado Springs. But this blog isn't about my professional work; no, it's a daily love note to my beautiful city, where I've lived for most of my life. I love it here and I hope you enjoy seeing Colorado Springs through my eyes and lens!

*ALL CONTENT ON THIS SITE IS COPYRIGHT COLORADO SPRINGS DAILY PHOTO. This is not a stock photography site. Please do not copy, save, "screen grab" or otherwise appropriate or steal any images or text. Reproduction without my written permission is prohibited. Please contact me if you are interested in buying a print.*

10 March 2017

The watcher


Pat and I went for a walk at Monument Valley Park last weekend, and as we approached the new-ish condos on the east side of the creek, I noticed a creepy figure standing rigidly at attention in one of the upper floor windows. Perplexing! As we got closer I realized that it was just a statue of an Indian woman. I think this must be a stairwell landing in one of the common areas of the building, because there's an even uglier, "Don Quixote"-looking statue a floor or two below her. Why you'd want to put these in the window of your million dollar condo building is a mystery to me, but whatever floats your boat I guess!

2 comments:

William Kendall said...

I can see that creeping a person out!

Linda said...

I once saw something like that and I couldn't figure out if it was a real person or not. Made me very uneasy.