Welcome to Colorado Springs Daily Photo!


Hi, I'm Tamera, a professional wedding, portrait and boudoir photographer in Colorado Springs. But this blog isn't about my professional work; no, it's a daily love note to my beautiful city, where I've lived for most of my life. I love it here and I hope you enjoy seeing Colorado Springs through my eyes and lens!

*ALL CONTENT ON THIS SITE IS COPYRIGHT COLORADO SPRINGS DAILY PHOTO. This is not a stock photography site. Please do not copy, save, "screen grab" or otherwise appropriate or steal any images or text. Reproduction without my written permission is prohibited. Please contact me if you are interested in buying a print.*

17 September 2017

Sunday Style!


This week's stylish subject is my friend Michelle, a.k.a Vivienne VaVoom. Michelle always, always looks amazing! She has a distinct retro look and she dresses like this every day. Michelle and I did a little photo shoot on Thursday that featured two vintage vehicles (see THIS post), an old train car, multiple changes of outfits, and a few different locations. This photo was taken at the Tasty Freeze, formerly the Drive-In, just up the street from my studio.

Back to Michelle: she's a professional, in demand burlesque performer (you can read a recent article about her in 303 Magazine HERE), and she also happens to look fabulous in red, which fits in nicely with all my posts from the last week! Here she is looking glamorous in retro styled clothes from Fashion Nation and a vintage necklace, brooch and earrings (the "fakelite" bracelets are reproductions of Bakelite designs). Love it! She looks so stylish!


If you'd like to see more images from my retro photo shoot with Michelle, click HERE. Enjoy!