Welcome to Colorado Springs Daily Photo!


Hi, I'm Tamera, a professional wedding, portrait and boudoir photographer in Colorado Springs. But this blog isn't about my professional work; no, it's a daily love note to my beautiful city, where I've lived for most of my life. I love it here and I hope you enjoy seeing Colorado Springs through my eyes and lens!

*ALL CONTENT ON THIS SITE IS COPYRIGHT COLORADO SPRINGS DAILY PHOTO. This is not a stock photography site. Please do not copy, save, "screen grab" or otherwise appropriate or steal any images or text. Reproduction without my written permission is prohibited. Please contact me if you are interested in buying a print.*

02 January 2018

Southside Johnny's


Southside Johnny's is alas no more, having closed a few months ago. It was a popular place. The owner (Johnny, of course) moved on when the lease payment went up, and now he's opened a new place on Colorado. He also owns the Navajo Hogan. The former Southside Johnny's location is in the midst of a big renovation for its new occupant, and I'm sure this iconic sign will soon be gone.

I'm on Day Three of this dreadful illness and boy is it ever getting old. Highlights this morning included high fever and terrible nausea, hooray! But I rallied around dinnertime and have actually been up and about for a few hours. I'm starting to feel sick again, though, so it's back to bed for me soon. And unfortunately now Pat has got this cursed virus, so now it's my turn to nurse him back to help. Wish us luck! We are a pretty miserable lot over here right now.

1 comment:

William Kendall said...

Hopefully whatever becomes of the building is worth it.

Get your rest!