Welcome to Colorado Springs Daily Photo!


Hi, I'm Tamera, a professional wedding, portrait and boudoir photographer in Colorado Springs. But this blog isn't about my professional work; no, it's a daily love note to my beautiful city, where I've lived for most of my life. I love it here and I hope you enjoy seeing Colorado Springs through my eyes and lens!

*ALL CONTENT ON THIS SITE IS COPYRIGHT COLORADO SPRINGS DAILY PHOTO. This is not a stock photography site. Please do not copy, save, "screen grab" or otherwise appropriate or steal any images or text. Reproduction without my written permission is prohibited. Please contact me if you are interested in buying a print.*

16 August 2019

Untitled


Apologies for the delayed post! This was meant to go up yesterday -- I had the photo prepped and ready to go in the middle of the day, but got sidetracked and put it off until later. Then I had to drive Pat to the airport in Denver, which is over 150 miles round trip. I got home after 10:00pm, tired and a little cranky, and completely forgot to do a blog post! I'm going to backdate this to yesterday not just for the sake of continuity but also because exactly a year ago, August 16, 2018, I posted a nearly identical photo. You can see it HERE. Isn't that a funny coincidence? The photo in this post was taken in Old Colorado City, and the photo from a year ago was taken in Victor.

Have a great weekend, everyone!

1 comment:

William Kendall said...

Quite a coincidence!