Welcome to Colorado Springs Daily Photo!


Hi, I'm Tamera, a professional wedding, portrait and boudoir photographer in Colorado Springs. But this blog isn't about my professional work; no, it's a daily love note to my beautiful city, where I've lived for most of my life. I love it here and I hope you enjoy seeing Colorado Springs through my eyes and lens!

*ALL CONTENT ON THIS SITE IS COPYRIGHT COLORADO SPRINGS DAILY PHOTO. This is not a stock photography site. Please do not copy, save, "screen grab" or otherwise appropriate or steal any images or text. Reproduction without my written permission is prohibited. Please contact me if you are interested in buying a print.*

04 December 2019

Chain of Mystery


I mentioned yesterday that Pat and I stopped by the local Harley-Davidson dealership because we had heard that they had a couple of famous bikes on display. (In fact, they have an entire museum full of extremely cool old motorcycles -- see THIS post for more about that.) This machine is called the Chain of Mystery. Can you see how the frame of the bike is actually made of a chain? How awesome is that?!?! The builder was a man named Indian Larry, whose name is well known among custom bike fans. This machine was the last motorcycle he ever built. Indian Larry was known for his intricate, hand-wrought details, and he was heavily influenced by hot rod culture. I'll show you another one of his creations tomorrow.

2 comments:

Dan McClintock said...

Awesome bike! Awesome builder! Cool motorcycle museum!

William Kendall said...

What an amazing bike!