Welcome to Colorado Springs Daily Photo!


Hi, I'm Tamera, a professional wedding, portrait and boudoir photographer in Colorado Springs. But this blog isn't about my professional work; no, it's a daily love note to my beautiful city, where I've lived for most of my life. I love it here and I hope you enjoy seeing Colorado Springs through my eyes and lens!

*ALL CONTENT ON THIS SITE IS COPYRIGHT COLORADO SPRINGS DAILY PHOTO. This is not a stock photography site. Please do not copy, save, "screen grab" or otherwise appropriate or steal any images or text. Reproduction without my written permission is prohibited. Please contact me if you are interested in buying a print.*

04 July 2020

A Mostly Rainy 4th of July


Though it rained heavily for most of the afternoon today, the sun came out rather gloriously around dinnertime. Pat and I took a spin through the Garden of the Gods, where the sun kissed rock faces glowed warmly below still leaden skies. We weren't the only ones taking pictures of this view. There was quite a shutterbug a few feet away from me snapping away and enjoying himself thoroughly.

1 comment:

William Kendall said...

Quite a place to be in.