Welcome to Colorado Springs Daily Photo!


Hi, I'm Tamera, a professional wedding, portrait and boudoir photographer in Colorado Springs. But this blog isn't about my professional work; no, it's a daily love note to my beautiful city, where I've lived for most of my life. I love it here and I hope you enjoy seeing Colorado Springs through my eyes and lens!

*ALL CONTENT ON THIS SITE IS COPYRIGHT COLORADO SPRINGS DAILY PHOTO. This is not a stock photography site. Please do not copy, save, "screen grab" or otherwise appropriate or steal any images or text. Reproduction without my written permission is prohibited. Please contact me if you are interested in buying a print.*

31 July 2020

Living the Dream


This little red cabin near Victor is picturesque perfection. A gurgling stream runs right past it, and mere yards away is the back side of Cathedral Park. It's so, so, so pretty in this spot! I envy the lucky person who lives there.

4 comments:

JudithK said...

Oh my. Lovely to see. Thank you. Many years ago a favorite road was called "Phantom Canyon" and all dirt and led up from the highway that had led west from Pueblo....and after winding around, there was the a splendid panorama..and Victor. Just great. Thanks again.

Tamera said...

Phantom Canyon Road is a favorite of ours, too! Still as scenic as ever. :^)

JudithK said...

Is it paved? I didn't look it up. I guess I should. I was thrilled to see the name "Victor" in the next post. Yes indeed. Don't give up on that house.....In my old age, I rarely regret the things I did, but rather the things I didn't do....like figuring out a way to get that old house, even at a risk.

Tamera said...

Phantom Canyon Road is still unpaved and best attempted in a 4x4. We haven't been there in a couple of years. I think I might have blogged about it the last time we went. Use the search field at the top of the page here to find it :) :) :)

Thanks for always reading my blog, Judith! I appreciate you and I look forward to your occasional comments!!!!!!!!! Tamera :)