Welcome to Colorado Springs Daily Photo!


Hi, I'm Tamera, a professional wedding, portrait and boudoir photographer in Colorado Springs. But this blog isn't about my professional work; no, it's a daily love note to my beautiful city, where I've lived for most of my life. I love it here and I hope you enjoy seeing Colorado Springs through my eyes and lens!

*ALL CONTENT ON THIS SITE IS COPYRIGHT COLORADO SPRINGS DAILY PHOTO. This is not a stock photography site. Please do not copy, save, "screen grab" or otherwise appropriate or steal any images or text. Reproduction without my written permission is prohibited. Please contact me if you are interested in buying a print.*

15 March 2021

Rock Ledge Ranch (Part 1)

Last Monday I explored Rock Ledge Ranch with Frodo, our little dog. This is a living history farm and museum situated at the southeast corner of the Garden of the Gods park. At this time of year you can bet Rock Ledge Ranch will be nearly deserted, so it's a pleasant way to spend an afternoon. I took several pictures, which I'll share throughout the week. Here's the first building you come upon. I believe it's called the Chambers House but I'm not certain. I'll try to find a little more info on it for tomorrow's blog post.

1 comment:

William Kendall said...

I like it's architectural style.