Welcome to Colorado Springs Daily Photo!


Hi, I'm Tamera, a professional wedding, portrait and boudoir photographer in Colorado Springs. But this blog isn't about my professional work; no, it's a daily love note to my beautiful city, where I've lived for most of my life. I love it here and I hope you enjoy seeing Colorado Springs through my eyes and lens!

*ALL CONTENT ON THIS SITE IS COPYRIGHT COLORADO SPRINGS DAILY PHOTO. This is not a stock photography site. Please do not copy, save, "screen grab" or otherwise appropriate or steal any images or text. Reproduction without my written permission is prohibited. Please contact me if you are interested in buying a print.*

23 January 2023

Attention Hog

This visitor at the Garden of the Gods clearly thought that he was the intended subject of my photograph. When he saw me pointing my camera in his general direction (please do note the beautiful view behind him), he took great pains to make himself look Instagrammable for me. He really did. The arms-flung-wide thing was no accident, he was looking directly into my lens and tried a couple of different poses before he landed on this one. Uh, thanks, dude.

4 comments:

Pat said...

Photoshop him out....haha.

Stefan Jansson said...

Ha,funny guy. Great colors here.

William Kendall said...

Quite a spot to stand in.

JudithK said...

Oh, I've never seen the arms out pose. I've seen a lot of arms up, as in victory, or something. That one is very popular among world travelers who are old. Maybe this is the young person's version Sheesh. So he was "photo-bombing", is that right? The term for sneaking into a photo. Well ego apparently must be supported, even by a stranger's camera. Actually it could be considered funny, or maybe sad, depending on one's mood.