Welcome to Colorado Springs Daily Photo!


Hi, I'm Tamera, a professional wedding, portrait and boudoir photographer in Colorado Springs. But this blog isn't about my professional work; no, it's a daily love note to my beautiful city, where I've lived for most of my life. I love it here and I hope you enjoy seeing Colorado Springs through my eyes and lens!

*ALL CONTENT ON THIS SITE IS COPYRIGHT COLORADO SPRINGS DAILY PHOTO. This is not a stock photography site. Please do not copy, save, "screen grab" or otherwise appropriate or steal any images or text. Reproduction without my written permission is prohibited. Please contact me if you are interested in buying a print.*

01 February 2023

February 2023 Theme Day: Virtue

The first of every month is Theme Day for City Daily Photo bloggers! This month's theme is virtue. According to Ben Franklin, cleanliness is a virtue, so I thought I'd run by the car wash on Uintah and 17th to see if I could catch anyone in the act of being virtuous. Sure enough I found this guy, who was doing his best to make my car look bad. I guess I'll be virtuous myself tomorrow and get my car washed.

For more takes on virtue from CDP bloggers worldwide, click HERE. Enjoy!

3 comments:

Stefan Jansson said...

Ha,I sure hope all cars are electric.

William Kendall said...

Rather pointless to do in these parts until winter is over.

JudithK said...

Somehow this made me laugh. All my friends are virtuous and wash their cars when they are dirty. I just wash my sometimes. ONLY when it is really warm outside. And usually, when I can't see through the side windows, which does occasionally happen in the spring when the pecan trees have many aphids whose honeydew somehow gets on the side windows as well as everywhere else.