Welcome to Colorado Springs Daily Photo!


Hi, I'm Tamera, a professional wedding, portrait and boudoir photographer in Colorado Springs. But this blog isn't about my professional work; no, it's a daily love note to my beautiful city, where I've lived for most of my life. I love it here and I hope you enjoy seeing Colorado Springs through my eyes and lens!

*ALL CONTENT ON THIS SITE IS COPYRIGHT COLORADO SPRINGS DAILY PHOTO. This is not a stock photography site. Please do not copy, save, "screen grab" or otherwise appropriate or steal any images or text. Reproduction without my written permission is prohibited. Please contact me if you are interested in buying a print.*

01 April 2023

Let the Games Begin

I often see these LARPers in Palmer Park on Saturdays when the weather is nice, and it always looks like they're having a great time engaging in this unconventional hobby. A while back I made a mental note to stop, introduce myself and ask for a few pictures the next time I saw them, had a few spare minutes, and had a camera handy. That day was today. I chatted with them a bit and stuck around just long enough to feel satisfied that I had gotten some decent pictures, then left them to their role playing. What fun. I think LARPing requires a nearly complete abandonment of inhibition, and I admire anyone who doesn't give a second thought to that! I told them I'd be back someday with a longer lens and a little more time on my hands. Until then, enjoy these fun pictures I got during my brief encounter with them today.







2 comments:

Stefan Jansson said...

Good for them that they found something they can enjoy. I would be totally lost trying something like this. Nice photos.

JudithK said...

It does look like fun. Good nerdy fun. From my elderly peak, I approve competely. Thanks..