Welcome to Colorado Springs Daily Photo!


Hi, I'm Tamera, a professional wedding, portrait and boudoir photographer in Colorado Springs. But this blog isn't about my professional work; no, it's a daily love note to my beautiful city, where I've lived for most of my life. I love it here and I hope you enjoy seeing Colorado Springs through my eyes and lens!

*ALL CONTENT ON THIS SITE IS COPYRIGHT COLORADO SPRINGS DAILY PHOTO. This is not a stock photography site. Please do not copy, save, "screen grab" or otherwise appropriate or steal any images or text. Reproduction without my written permission is prohibited. Please contact me if you are interested in buying a print.*

11 July 2024

Chasing a Waterfall

July 4th took us to the western slope, in search of this spectacular cataract known as North Clear Creek Falls. It sits about 20-25 miles outside of the small town of Creede. This was a several hour drive, then it took us quite a while to actually locate the falls, so by the time we found it the light was at the worst possible angle for photographing it. But that was okay! The purpose of this adventure wasn't to be a shutterbug, it was just a fun road trip and this was a nice reward for all that driving. Colorado is so beautiful! I love my state!


This picture of the creek and the one below were scary to take! I was standing on a cliff far above the water, and I am quite afraid of heights. What I do for my blog!

The view when not looking down at the creek. Gorgeous!

1 comment:

JudithK said...

Ah, I remember that one. For sure I did not get as close as you did.