Welcome to Colorado Springs Daily Photo!


Hi, I'm Tamera, a professional wedding, portrait and boudoir photographer in Colorado Springs. But this blog isn't about my professional work; no, it's a daily love note to my beautiful city, where I've lived for most of my life. I love it here and I hope you enjoy seeing Colorado Springs through my eyes and lens!

*ALL CONTENT ON THIS SITE IS COPYRIGHT COLORADO SPRINGS DAILY PHOTO. This is not a stock photography site. Please do not copy, save, "screen grab" or otherwise appropriate or steal any images or text. Reproduction without my written permission is prohibited. Please contact me if you are interested in buying a print.*

02 June 2016

funny/true


It is a particularly American proclivity to make one's opinions known by shouting them from the back of one's car, so to speak. Especially during an election year. Some people really go to extremes with it. I have done a fair amount of international traveling, and I have yet to see the abundance of bumper stickers abroad that I see here in the States. Honestly, it's pretty pointless. Do you think that if you put a "Feel the Bern" or a "Make America Great Again" sticker on the back of your car, the person driving behind you will suddenly come around to your way of thinking? Of course not! (The same goes for guns, world peace or the Flying Spaghetti Monster. Sorry.) When I saw these bumper stickers the other day in a parking lot up north, I laughed out loud. Now this is something I'd stick on my car!

1 comment:

William Kendall said...

These are funny!

Bumper sticker politics is fairly rare here, though there are exceptions. I rather like the "Nobody Cares About Your Stick Figure Family" ones that are out there.