Welcome to Colorado Springs Daily Photo!


Hi, I'm Tamera, a professional wedding, portrait and boudoir photographer in Colorado Springs. But this blog isn't about my professional work; no, it's a daily love note to my beautiful city, where I've lived for most of my life. I love it here and I hope you enjoy seeing Colorado Springs through my eyes and lens!

*ALL CONTENT ON THIS SITE IS COPYRIGHT COLORADO SPRINGS DAILY PHOTO. This is not a stock photography site. Please do not copy, save, "screen grab" or otherwise appropriate or steal any images or text. Reproduction without my written permission is prohibited. Please contact me if you are interested in buying a print.*

02 January 2014

Stacy


I was lunching with friends on the east side on New Years Eve when I saw this cute girl and her friends come into the restaurant. As luck would have it, they ended up sitting near me, so I struck up a conversation and asked her if I could snap a picture of her for the blog. Her name is Stacy, and her boyfriend Striker is equally stylish, but I decided to feature her alone because I thought she deserved it! (Sorry Striker!) So tough and cool, and I like the attitude in her stance. I also like the collection of pins on her leather jacket -- she reminds me a lot of myself back in the day (surely I would have killed for those boots!).  Thanks for letting me put you on the blog, Stacy!

4 comments:

Stefan Jansson said...

Very punk.

Randy said...

Those are some killer boots.

William Kendall said...

Excellent portrait. It really brings out her personality.

Kris said...

my fave is her pink hair and the plaid blouse!