Welcome to Colorado Springs Daily Photo!


Hi, I'm Tamera, a professional wedding, portrait and boudoir photographer in Colorado Springs. But this blog isn't about my professional work; no, it's a daily love note to my beautiful city, where I've lived for most of my life. I love it here and I hope you enjoy seeing Colorado Springs through my eyes and lens!

*ALL CONTENT ON THIS SITE IS COPYRIGHT COLORADO SPRINGS DAILY PHOTO. This is not a stock photography site. Please do not copy, save, "screen grab" or otherwise appropriate or steal any images or text. Reproduction without my written permission is prohibited. Please contact me if you are interested in buying a print.*

08 September 2019

Sunday Style!


As promised, a sampling of some of the cool, retro-styled humans that I found at the Denver Modernism Show last month. The lady in the photo above was wearing her grandmother's 1960s dress! Isn't it fab? Next week I'll show you some of the outstanding clothes I found but didn't buy.
My awesome friend Michelle, whom you may remember from THIS post. The Denver Modernism Show is her baby. She coordinates it every year and it's a big job!
On the left is Alisa (a.k.a Ms. Retro) and on the right is Debbie, who owns the gorgeous Dodge La Femme that I showed you in THIS post. That vintage camper is also hers. The interior of it can be seen in THIS post.
Another shot of Alisa.
Debbie showing off her beautiful automobile. I love how she dressed to match it.

1 comment:

William Kendall said...

Quite fashionable and retro!