Welcome to Colorado Springs Daily Photo!


Hi, I'm Tamera, a professional wedding, portrait and boudoir photographer in Colorado Springs. But this blog isn't about my professional work; no, it's a daily love note to my beautiful city, where I've lived for most of my life. I love it here and I hope you enjoy seeing Colorado Springs through my eyes and lens!

*ALL CONTENT ON THIS SITE IS COPYRIGHT COLORADO SPRINGS DAILY PHOTO. This is not a stock photography site. Please do not copy, save, "screen grab" or otherwise appropriate or steal any images or text. Reproduction without my written permission is prohibited. Please contact me if you are interested in buying a print.*

23 January 2014

Dressing for comfort AND style


No, a mundane trip to the grocery store does not mean that you have to wear your scruffy pajama bottoms and a stained hoodie. I'm often depressed by the schlumpy-looking slobs I see when I'm out and about in Colorado Springs, especially at the grocery store, which seems to bring out the absolute worst in people style-wise.  People, please! This lady shows you how it's done. Stylish jeans, cuffed just so; comfy-but-chic clogs; a soft, draped, long-sleeved tee and a colorful scarf. Throw in some dangly earrings for a little pizzazz. She looks stylish and cool, no doubt she's very comfortable (and certainly it took no longer to don this ensemble than it would take to put on those sloppy pajamas), and yes, she's grocery shopping and looking great!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Wonderful capture of this lady and what a contrast to the Walmart customers whose photos you find on the web! LOL!

Krisztina Williams said...

This scares me..not this fashionable lady, but what everyone else there seems to be wearing. I found out I'm probably moving to Colorado Springs this year (from MD) and I keep seeing articles listing CO as one of the worst-dressed places in America.:( I hate to sound superficial but I like to be around people who dress well, and I like to dress well w/out sticking out like a sore thumb. I've been quite spoiled on the east coast. Anyway, nice pics! I've been looking at your blog lately.

Tamera said...

Krisztina, ha! I don't know why people here can be such slobs (perhaps it's the ultra-casual lifestyle?), but maybe you can show up and turn the tide back in the right direction! ;^) Every little bit helps!

Thanks for visiting my blog! Tamera